Look at our brand new new tourist maps!
The Proto Restaurant Team has been busy developing new tourist maps both for Worthing and Littlehampton. The maps feature funky little illustrations and also include the website and contact information for the local tourist office and other useful places of interest.
If you are lucky enough there are flyers going around the town offering free desserts and these will be in most local bed and breakfast establishments and hotels, so keep an eye out for them. This promotion is part of a new initiative to increase tourism in Worthing and Littlehampton.
DON’T FORGET …
Food and The Fish Factory are working closely with the Council to produce Worthing’s first ever Food & Drink Festival. The Food & Drink Festival runs from 7th to 15th July.
Events in South Street include:
- Free kids cookery classes throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday
- Wine tasting with the famous world renowned John Radford
- The biggest cook-off ever: Many West Sussex restaurants going head-to-head with their best dishes and best chefs including the-multi award winning Food restaurant, The Fish Factory, the Chilcha, Indigo and Northbrook College
- The Fish Factory will be holding a fish skills speciality master class demonstrating how to fillet fish, such as opening shell fish etc.
- Northbrook College will be holding a free game and meat master class.
Check out the festival brochure for full listings of all your local favourite restaurants that have entered the cook-off/demonstrations